Pack 66 Events
- Sept 17: Den Meeting
- Sept 21: Family Camp
- Sept 24: Pack Meeting
- Oct 01: Den Meeting
- Oct 08: Den Meeting
- Oct 15: Den Meeting
- Oct 19-20: Cub Carnival
- Oct 22: Den Meeting
- Oct 29: Pack Meeting - Popcorn Orders Due
- Nov 05: Den Meeting
- Nov 09: Lake Martin Clean up
- Nov 12: Den Meeting
- Nov 19: Den Meeting
- Nov 26: Pack Meeting
- Dec 03: Den Meeting
- Dec 10: Den Meeting
- Dec 17: Pack Meeting -Carolling at Nursing Home
- Jan 07: Den Meeting
- Jan 14: Den Meeting
- Jan 21: Den Meeting
- Jan 25: Visit Police and Fire
- Jan 28: Pack Meeting
- Feb 02: Scout Sunday
- Feb 04: Den Meeting
- Feb 11: Den Meeting
- Feb 18: District Banquet
- Feb 25: Pack Meeting - Blue & gold
In 1930, the Boy Scouts of America created a new opportunity called
Cub Scouting for boys younger than Boy Scout age. A year-round, home-centered
program used by chartered organizations, Cub Scouting emphasizes involvement
between boys and their parents, adult leaders, and friends. In the
multidimensional plan of the Boy Scouts of America, Cub Scouting is
where it all begins.
| Cub Scouting has the following
* Influences a boy's character development and spiritual growth.
* Develop habits and attitudes of good citizenship.
* Encourage sportsmanship and pride. Grow strong in mind and body.
* Improve understanding within the family.
* Strengthen a boy's ability to get along with others.
* Foster personal achievement. Develop new interests and skills.
* Provide fun and exciting new things to do.
* Show a boy how to be helpful and do his best.
* Prepare him to be a Boy Scout.