Pack 66 Events
- Nov 27: Pack Meeting
- Dec 04: Den Meeting
- Dec 11: Den Meeting (Carroling)
- Dec 18: Pack Meeting
- Jan 15: Den Meeting
- Jan 22: Den Meeting
- Jan 26: Visit Fire and Police
- Jan 29: Pack Meeting
- Feb 03: Scout Sunday
- Feb 05: Den Meeting
- Feb 12: Den Meeting
- Feb 19: District Banquet
- Feb 26: Pack Meeting (Blue and Gold)
- Mar 05: Den Meeting
- Mar 09: Pinewood Derby
- Mar 12: Den Meeting
- Mar 17-23: Goodwill Goodturn Week
- Mar 29: Pack Meeting (Pack 66 Pinewood Derby)
- Apr 02: Den Meeting
- Apr 06-07: TrailBlazer Camp
- Apr 16: Den Meeting
- Apr 23: Pack Meeting
- May 07: Den Meeting
- May 14: Den Meeting
- May 25: Pack Activity (TBD)
- May 28: Pack Meeting
- Jun 01-02: Cub Camp
- Jun 04: Den Meeting
- Jun 07-10: Webelos Resident Camp
- Jun 18: Den Meeting
- Jun 25: Pack Meeting
In 1930, the Boy Scouts of America created a new opportunity called
Cub Scouting for boys younger than Boy Scout age. A year-round, home-centered
program used by chartered organizations, Cub Scouting emphasizes involvement
between boys and their parents, adult leaders, and friends. In the
multidimensional plan of the Boy Scouts of America, Cub Scouting is
where it all begins.
| Cub Scouting has the following
* Influences a boy's character development and spiritual growth.
* Develop habits and attitudes of good citizenship.
* Encourage sportsmanship and pride. Grow strong in mind and body.
* Improve understanding within the family.
* Strengthen a boy's ability to get along with others.
* Foster personal achievement. Develop new interests and skills.
* Provide fun and exciting new things to do.
* Show a boy how to be helpful and do his best.
* Prepare him to be a Boy Scout.