Pack 66 Events
- Sep 08: Den Meeting
- Sep 13: Bobcat Activity Day
- Sep 15: Den Meeting
- Sep 29: Pack Meeting
- Oct 06: Den Meeting
- Oct 13: Den Meeting
- Oct 18-19: Cub Carnival
- Oct 27: Pack Meeting
- Nov 03: Den Meeting
- Nov 08: Lake Martin Cleanup
- Nov 10: Den Meeting
- Nov 17: Pack Meeting
- Dec 01: Den Meeting
- Dec 08: Den Meeting
- Dec 15: Caroling
- Jan 05: Den Meeting
- Jan 12: Den Meeting
- Jan 24: Visit Police/Fire Station
- Jan 26: Pack Meeting
- Feb 02: Den Meeting
- Feb 08: Scout Sunday
- Feb 09: Den Meeting
- Feb 23: Pack Meeting(Blue and Gold)
- Mar 02: Den Meeting
- Mar 09: Den Meeting
- Mar 23: Pack Meeting
- Mar 28-29: Trailblazer Camp
In 1930, the Boy Scouts of America created a new opportunity called
Cub Scouting for boys younger than Boy Scout age. A year-round, home-centered
program used by chartered organizations, Cub Scouting emphasizes involvement
between boys and their parents, adult leaders, and friends. In the
multidimensional plan of the Boy Scouts of America, Cub Scouting is
where it all begins.
| Cub Scouting has the following
* Influences a boy's character development and spiritual growth.
* Develop habits and attitudes of good citizenship.
* Encourage sportsmanship and pride. Grow strong in mind and body.
* Improve understanding within the family.
* Strengthen a boy's ability to get along with others.
* Foster personal achievement. Develop new interests and skills.
* Provide fun and exciting new things to do.
* Show a boy how to be helpful and do his best.
* Prepare him to be a Boy Scout.